Thursday, March 27, 2008

Who is this, Butternut?

Q: Why on earth would you call yourself Butternut?
A: I thought it was funny.

Butternut is my online persona, which can be traced back to the early 90’s with my unhealthy obsession for video games and technology.

This blog is a collection of anything I find fascinating, as well as an opportunity to talk about where I live, Uptown Chicago.

I embrace technology, music, videogames, petting small animals, and videos of people proving Darwinism exists. I can't spell, my punctuation sucks, and though my birth certificate claims I'm 31, my maturity level often proves otherwise.  ENJOY!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Which are scarier-werewolves or sharks? Werewolves are. Sharks are never anything else but a SHARK. Werewolves are shapeshifters. By day they gain your trust, then shapeshift into some horrible bloodthirsty perturbation. Then your dead. Now a goat that shapeshifts into a wolf, that's a Chupacabra.

Butternut said...

Ah Brian, Your use of the word "perturbation" reminds me off all those times "my special lady friend" would belt out some crazy ass word during conversation and you would quickly challenge its use by grabbing your Dictionary, frequently discovering that not only was it used correctly, but that it was often the very last definition of that word.

We would be like, "What the hell?" lol, good times. She still uses that very dictionary you gave her but unfortunately it is often on me and my success rate is, well, lets just say.........you just had to leave her that dictionary didn't you. lol